- Open Canva. Launch Canva and search for “Vision Board” to kickstart your design.
- Choose a vision board template. Explore our gallery of ready-made layouts to find a design that matches your theme or motif.
- Upload your own images.
- Customize your design.
- Print or share your vision.
How do you make a vision board for beginners?
- Gather your materials.
- Take some time to clarify your vision.
- Find images and objects that represent your vision.
- Arrange your materials.
- Place your vision board where you’ll see it often.
What is the best app to make a vision board?
Dreamer App is the best app to create a vision board on your phone for free. This is the only app that allows you to select from a variety of images and has built-in templates to organize your images onto a beautiful grid that will fit on a phone lock screen.
How do I make a design board in Canva?
- Open Canva. Open up Canva and search for “Mood Boards” to start a design.
- There’s a template for every theme with Canva’s wide range of mood board templates. Just click on a template to start designing.
- Explore features.
- Keep customizing.
- Save and share.