- Unexpected delays arise.
- You have an uneasy feeling in your stomach.
- You keep losing things.
- You’re getting into frequent fights.
- You can’t sleep properly.
- You keep getting sick.
- You’re more clumsy than usual.
- Dread or anxiety fills you.
How does the universe show you your soulmate?
If you keep running into the same over person and over again, or your family and friends keep bringing them up in conversation, pay attention. The same goes for seeing their name in random places, or constantly hearing that one song that reminds you of them. These all may be soulmate signs from the universe.
What are signs of a soulmate?
- Being with them feels like home.
- You balance each other out.
- You respect each other’s differences, but agree about the important things.
- You challenge each other.
- You can totally be yourself.
- You fight for the relationship.
How do you know if you’re meant to be with someone?
- There is no pretense.
- You’ll notice a sense of balance between the two of you.
- Each finds a semblance of safety together.
- Neither of you questions, “are we meant for each other”
- The quirks and flaws are evident but accepted.
- Independent time is okay too.