Generally, dates that equal either 1 or 9 are fortuitous for couples, according to numerology. An example of a date that equals 9, for example, might be November 23, 2018, a Friday wedding date that happens to be the day after Thanksgiving.
How to know your wedding date by astrology?
- Aries Marriages: March 21—April 19.
- Taurus Marriages: April 20—May 20.
- Gemini Marriages: May 21—June 20.
- Cancer Marriages: June 21—July 22.
- Leo Marriages: July 23—August 22.
- Virgo Marriages: August 23—September 22.
- Libra Marriages: September 23—October 22.
What is the lucky number for marriage?
Number 9 is also a very lucky number, especially for weddings. The number “9” ‘s pronunciation is the same as the Chinese word “久“ which means “long-lasting”. That’s why some people prefer to have their weddings on the 9th, 19th or 29th to hope for an enduring marriage.
How do I choose a lucky wedding date?
- Double Spring and Leap Month.
- Blind Year.
- Avoid the Birthday of Bride, Groom and Relatives.
- Avoid the Evil Spirit of Sanniang.
- Weddings in Conflict or Wedding Conflict with Funeral.
- Avoid the Month or Day in Conflict with Zodiac Sign.
- Give Priority to the Bride’s Birthday.