Can I charge citrine in the sun?
Leave them out in daylight on a windowsill for 30 minutes (even on a cloudy day), and the Sun will do the job. Some people like to charge their crystals under the light of a Full Moon, although not everyone thinks this is a potent enough power to charge a crystal.
How should I cleanse citrine?
Citrine can be safely cleaned with warm, soapy water. Ultrasonic cleaners are usually safe except in the rare instances where a stone is dyed or treated by fracture filling. Steam cleaning is not recommended, as citrine should not be subjected to heat.
How do you cleanse and charge citrine quartz?
- 1 Hold it under running water for 2 minutes.
- 2 Wash the crystal with soap and water.
- 3 Smudge it with sage smoke.
- 4 Cleanse the citrine with incense smoke.
- 5 Leave the stone under the moonlight overnight.
- 6 Soak the citrine in moon water overnight.
- 7 Bury the crystal in brown rice for 24 hours.