- Use a big pinch of freshly ground or store-bought cinnamon powder and place it centered in your palm.
- Stand by the front door of your home and blow the cinnamon into your home while visualizing money, wealth, health, love and prosperity coming into your home.
What does cinnamon do to a female body?
It’s filled with antioxidants and offers several health benefits, including reduced inflammation and blood sugar levels, improved heart health, and perhaps even weight loss. Cinnamon tea may also fight off infections and reduce PMS and menstrual cramps.
Is powdered cinnamon good for you?
Cinnamon contains antioxidants, which are a healthy component of the diet that help neutralize free radicals, preventing them from damaging cells in the body. Cinnamaldehyde also has some antibacterial properties and might slow down the growth of cancerous cells.
What can you do with cinnamon sticks?
- Stir into hot cocoa. Come wintertime, prepare some hot cocoa with marshmallows and milk.
- Grind for an apple pie. Fresh cinnamon sticks can help bring spice to a classic apple pie.
- Make homemade cinnamon tea.
- Add to your phở broth.
- Mix in with basmati rice.
- Garnish a hot toddy.