- Set a new intention for your home.
- Try burning dried herbs.
- Strategically place your crystals.
- Make noise as you walk through your space.
- Burn incense.
- Cleanse your house with salt.
- Give the whole place a fresh, lemony scent.
- Fill your space with the smell of plants.
How can we reduce negative energy in our home?
How do you know if there is negative energy around you?
Here are some signs and symptoms of negative energy: Constantly criticizing others: Constantly venting your anger on others is a sign of negative energy existing in you. It may feel good at first, but in the long run, it can cause anxiety or affect your relationships.
What does Sage do for a house?
The ritual of sage burning has its roots in Native American tradition. Today, people burn sage and other holy herbs to cleanse a space or environment of negative energy, to generate wisdom and clarity, and to promote healing.