- Placing them under the full moon.
- Soak them in moon water.
- Bury them in the ground.
- Give them a sound bath.
- Burn incense or herbs over them.
- Immerse them in salt.
- Use your breath to charge them.
- Connect them to your spirit guides.
What happens after you charge your crystals?
Charging gives a crystal additional energy, allowing your crystal to work with more vibrancy and for a longer duration before it needs to be cleansed again. Charging can also increase the intensity of any intention placed into the stone.
What do you say when charging crystals?
Or try one of the following: Hold the crystal in both hands, rinse it under clean running water, and repeat to yourself a saying such as, “Purify this crystal and release its negative energy.”
What crystals Cannot go in the sun?
- Amegreen – The color will fade when in the sun too long.
- Amethyst – A member of the quartz family.
- Ametrine – The color will fade when in sun too long.
- Apatite – The color will fade in the sun.
- Apophyllite – Can become brittle in the sun and color can fade.