What should I ask daily tarot pulls?
For a regular daily tarot pull, you’ll get more accurate answers if you ask a question that can be answered by the meaning of the card. (For example, ask, “What will the exam be like?” Don’t ask, “Will I pass the exam?”) Only ask a question once during the daily pull.
What happens if you ask the same question in tarot?
No, you won’t get the exact same cards, but the tarot will somehow restate the same answer in a different way, perhaps adding a bit of extra information or commentary that helps to clarify what it said the first time.
Can you ask about a specific person in tarot?
It can be tempting to ask tarot about a person other than ourselves, whether for us or for other people asking. The thing is, the right way to read tarot about other people is with their direct consent, about them…
When not to read tarot cards?
If your entire line of questioning is about another person and their thoughts and behaviors (like what your ex is up to), then a tarot reading is not the answer. Tarot is supposed to give you insight about *yourself*, not other people.
Should I let people touch my tarot deck?
Ultimately, it is up to the owner to decide what they feel most comfortable with. If you don’t want anyone else to touch your cards, then simply say no and explain why. It’s important to be respectful of other people’s beliefs, too.
How do you ask your tarot cards about a relationship?
- Is the current person in my life my twin flame?
- Is the current person in my life my soul mate?
- What will happen if I get back together with my ex?
- How do I know if someone is thinking about me?
- Is my current partner the right one for me?
What happens if you touch someone else’s Tarot cards?
It is never okay to use someone else’s tarot cards without them saying you can do so. It’s basically stealing even if you have the intent to return them afterward. This starts everything off with a bad vibe overall and will affect your reading and energy greatly!
Do I need to cleanse my tarot cards after every reading?
Each time you pick it up for a reading.
That’s right—to ensure the most accurate of readings, Magdaleno actually recommends cleansing your deck every time you do a reading. “Whether it’s for someone else, or yourself,” she says, “it’s always best to start with a cleanse to clear the cards for your reading.”
What are the cons of tarot cards?
- It might go against your beliefs. Though fewer adults in the United States affiliate with organized religions than ever before, many still do.
- If you’re skeptical, it won’t help.
- It’s not a replacement for therapy.
- There’s room for misinterpretation.
How do you disinfect Tarot cards?
- Use sacred smoke.
- Place a selenite stone (or black tourmaline or clear quartz) on the deck.
- Put them out on under a New Moon.
- Stick the cards in a bowl of salt.
- Chaotic shuffle.
- The sort and shuffle.
- You can also book a tarot reading or tarot tutoring session with me.
Why do you knock on a tarot deck?
￼Knocking or Tapping the Deck
A quick way to release any stuck energy in between readings is to knock or tap the deck 3 times while also visualising that stuck energy being released. It’s particularly helpful if you’ve had a reading that was quite intense or the energy afterwards felt unresolved.
How to do your first tarot reading?
- Start with an effective question.
- Shuffle the cards with a question in mind.
- Before looking up the meanings, decide on one yourself.
- Pick a deck that speaks to you.
- Check out a few of the tarot books.
- Create a ritual for caring for your cards.
- Sleep on it, literally.
- Think of tarot card reading as a journey.
How do you bless your tarot cards for the first time?
One popular way to bless your cards would be to perform a full moon charge. You can do this by placing your cards by your window or in any place where they can receive a lot of moonlight during the night of a full moon. An alternative would be to fill your cards with the radiant energy of the sun.
How do I clear the energy of my tarot cards?
- Meditate. Simply take a minute to relax and clear your mind of any thoughts.
- Burn sage and pass each card through the smoke.
- Pack the cards up with bay leaves.
- And finally, put a crystal on top for protection.
What is the fastest way to learn Tarot?
- Read From The Heart, Not the Book. The book is a helpful tool, but memorising Tarot card meanings will only take you so far.
- Learn The Basic Systems Behind the Tarot.
- Learn To Interpret The Card.
- Make It Real.
- Start Reading Tarot.
Is there a right way to do Tarot?
Learning how to use tarot requires a strong mix of intuition and familiarity with the symbols of the tarot. There is no right way to do it, and eventually everyone develops their own technique that they are comfortable with.
Is it OK to read tarot for yourself?
Is it possible to do Tarot spreads on yourself, even if you’re a beginner? Yes! It absolutely is. Tarot is a modality that helps us gain greater insight into our current situations, honor our intuition and forecast potential outcomes.
What religion do tarot cards come from?
Some even assert that tarot originated from the ancient Jewish mystical practices of the Kabbalah, which is concerned both with understanding the mysteries of the universe and figuring out ways to gain and exercise power in this world.
How many cards should I pull for a tarot reading?
For beginner readers, Howe recommends two basic spreads, a three-card pull and the Celtic Cross. The former is where three cards are drawn from the deck to represent the past, present, and future or mind, body, and spirit of the person being read.