The 6 Steps for Manifesting Something By Writing It Down
- Choose your journal. You are going to be using this journal daily, so make sure it’s a journal you enjoy writing in.
- Say it in a sentence.
- Expand your thoughts.
- Create mantras and affirmations.
- Daily repetition.
- Regular reviews.
What do you say when manifesting?
Powerful Manifestation Affirmations
- I choose to work smartly.
- My soul is ready to live the life of my dreams.
- I’m worthy enough to follow my dreams and manifest my desires.
- My thoughts are positive and uplifting.
- I am the creator of my reality.
- My external reality is a direct reflection of my internal state.
What are some examples of manifestation?
Affirmation and Manifestation Examples
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
- I am healthy, happy, and prosperous.
- I attract abundance into my life.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I live in a beautiful and peaceful home.
- I am surrounded by beauty.
What words to not use when manifesting?
10 Words To Avoid When Manifesting
- Don’t. The first word to avoid when manifesting is the word don’t.
- Can’t. The second word to avoid when manifesting is the word can’t.
- Going To.