How to write a manifestation journal
- Choose a medium and template that works for you, whether that’s paper or something digital.
- Establish a set amount of time that you’d like to journal each day and add it to your daily routine.
- Set the mood and make sure your environment is calm and rid of distractions as you write.
What are manifestations examples?
Affirmation and Manifestation Examples
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
- I am healthy, happy, and prosperous.
- I attract abundance into my life.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I live in a beautiful and peaceful home.
- I am surrounded by beauty.
How do you write a manifestation notebook?
How to Write a Manifestation Journal In 4 Steps
- Step 1: Specify What You Want. The first step to using a manifestation journal is to clarify what you want by writing it down in your notebook.
- Step 2: Clarify Your Intentions.
- Step 3: End With Gratitude.
- Step 4: Meditate On The Feeling.
How do you set intentions for a manifestation Journal?
How To Set An Intention For Manifestation In 3 Steps
- Write Down Your Desire. The first step to setting an intention for your manifestation is to write down the desire you want to manifest.
- Clarify The Intention Behind Your Desire.
- Declare Your Intention To The Universe.