- Start with an effective question.
- Shuffle the cards with a question in mind.
- Before looking up the meanings, decide on one yourself.
- Pick a deck that speaks to you.
- Check out a few of the tarot books.
- Create a ritual for caring for your cards.
- Sleep on it, literally.
- Think of tarot card reading as a journey.
How accurate is tarot card?
Even the best Tarot card readers admit that while the Tarot is a powerful tool known for its insights, guidance, and often accurate predictions, it is not an exact science and shouldn’t be thought of that way.
Can I read my own tarot cards?
Is it possible to do Tarot spreads on yourself, even if you’re a beginner? Yes! It absolutely is. Tarot is a modality that helps us gain greater insight into our current situations, honor our intuition and forecast potential outcomes.
What religion do Tarot cards come from?
Some even assert that tarot originated from the ancient Jewish mystical practices of the Kabbalah, which is concerned both with understanding the mysteries of the universe and figuring out ways to gain and exercise power in this world.