- Limit distractions. The modern workplace is filled with distractions.
- Take breaks.
- Set boundaries.
- Take control of your calendar.
- Pay attention to your emotions.
- Understand what drains your energy.
- Declutter your space.
- Don’t aim for perfection.
What are protection affirmations?
Protection affirmations work by repeating positive statements that encourage your brain to let go of fear and insecurity. They help your feel safe from within, making the outside world seem less scary. These affirmations gradually build the belief that you have what it takes to conquer your fears.
What are some deep affirmations to say?
- I’m allowed to take up space.
- My past is not a reflection of my future.
- I am strong enough to make my own decisions.
- I’m in control of how I react to others.
- I choose peace.
- I’m courageous and stand up for myself.
- I will succeed today.
- I deserve to feel joy.
What are the 9 affirmations?
- “I have the power to create the life I desire.”
- “Today is filled with possibility.”
- “I love myself the way I am.”
- “I am strong enough to overcome challenges.”
- “I do my best to accomplish my goals.”
- “I have strengths, abilities, and gifts.”