- They make unexpected contact.
- They show regret.
- They get in touch on important dates.
- They say it’s so.
- Social media says it’s so.
- You receive gifts from them.
- You hear it from other people.
- They offer and seek assistance.
Is my ex thinking about me during no contact?
Unless your ex is truly dealing with mental problems or genuine/clinical character flaws, that is not the case. It is most likely that your ex still cares about you and thinks about you during no contact. That does not mean you should reach out to them.
How do you know if your ex doesn’t miss you?
- You always start the conversation.
- He doesn’t check how you are.
- He’s busy all the time.
- He seems to be distracted when you’re together.
- He doesn’t give genuine excuses.
- Long-drawn-out responses to your phone calls or messages.
- He is unresponsive to your phone calls or messages.
Will silence make my ex miss me?
The simple answer to the above questions is yes. When you walk away and make him miss you, it’s typical for a man to come back to you. The power of silence after a breakup is highly effective in making your partner come back. To start with, going silent after a breakup is a sign of confidence and self-esteem.