- “I appreciate it when you. . .”
- “I love you.”
- “I was impressed when you. . .”
- “It meant so much to me when you. . .”
- “I’m proud of you.”
- “Thank you for. . .”
- “You inspire me.”
- “You look great today.”
What are words of affirmation for a man?
- I love my life.
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
- I can make myself happy.
- I look at the positive perspective in every situation.
- I define my day with its good moments.
- I am doing well in life.
- I appreciate myself.
- I am grateful for my small wins.
What is the most powerful word of affirmation?
- I am successful.
- I am confident.
- I am powerful.
- I am strong.
- I am getting better and better every day.
- All I need is within me right now.
- I wake up motivated.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.
When his love language is words of affirmation?
Those whose primary love language is words of affirmation are often sensitive and aware of their surroundings. They are the encouragers who know just what to say to make others feel better. And, they are hoping you can do the same for them.