- Open Canva. Launch Canva and search for “Vision Board” to kickstart your design.
- Choose a vision board template. Explore our gallery of ready-made layouts to find a design that matches your theme or motif.
- Upload your own images.
- Customize your design.
- Print or share your vision.
Is there an app to create a vision board?
Dreamer App is the best app to create a vision board on your phone for free. This is the only app that allows you to select from a variety of images and has built-in templates to organize your images onto a beautiful grid that will fit on a phone lock screen.
How do you create a vision board?
- Do a status check & review. First, I sit down with my journal and reflect on the past year.
- Set goals and prioritize.
- Find images and words for the vision board.
- Create a Basic Structure for the Vision Board.
- Assemble the Vision Board.
- Glue Everything Together.
- Display Your Board.
Can I make a vision board on Google?
You can create digital versions of vision boards using the tools of your choice, but Google Slides and Google Drawings are great choices.