Affirmations can help strengthen self-worth by boosting both your positive opinion of yourself and your confidence in your ability to achieve your goals. They can also help counter the feelings of panic, stress, and self-doubt that often accompany anxiety.
How do you write a self-love affirmation?
- I am worthy of love, flaws and all.
- I accept all of me with love.
- I deserve to be happy.
- Like everyone, I have both strengths and weaknesses.
- No one is perfect.
- We are all works in progress.
- I believe in myself.
- I am enough.
What are the 5 affirmations to tell yourself everyday?
7 Positive Affirmations to Tell Yourself Every Day
- I love myself as I am.
- I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
- Happiness is a choice.
- It’s OK to not be OK.
- I am proud of myself for getting this far.
- I am allowed to say no to others and yes to myself.
What are 5 positive self talk affirmations?
50 Positive Self-Affirmations
- I am successful.
- I am confident.
- I am powerful.
- I am strong.
- I am getting better and better every day.
- All I need is within me right now.
- I wake up motivated.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.