Yes or No tarot cards works well when you need an answer on something quickly! The question you design for this type of reading must be answered with a “yes” or a “no.” A Yes or No tarot reading can be especially helpful if you are making a decision in the near future.
How do I read my tarot cards?
- Start with an effective question.
- Shuffle the cards with a question in mind.
- Before looking up the meanings, decide on one yourself.
- Pick a deck that speaks to you.
- Check out a few of the tarot books.
- Create a ritual for caring for your cards.
- Sleep on it, literally.
- Think of tarot card reading as a journey.
How do Tarot cards work?
How to Pull Tarot Cards:
- Open your tarot box.
- Hold the cards in your hand.
- While still holding the cards in your hand, “knock” or tap the pile of cards several times to spread your energy into the deck.
- Give the cards a thorough shuffle.
- Cut the cards into three piles and then put them into one pile again.
What are the 3 Tarot cards?
Usually, the first called pulled represents the past, the second represents the present, and the third represents the future.