- What emotion do you try to avoid feeling the most?
- What negative emotion do I feel most comfortable with?
- Is your inner voice kind or critical?
- Is your inner voice truly yours?
- How do you think people see you?
- How do you want other people to see you?
- When are you most judgemental?
What are examples of shadow work?
Think about someone who triggers you
“Often these images are a reflection of parts of ourselves that we find unlikable.” So, a good place to start with shadow work would be to think of someone who bothers you, and reflect on what it is about that person that might also be within you, he says.
What questions should I ask in shadow work?
- Examples of Questions to Ask During a Job Shadow. Introduction.
- What is your occupation and job title? •
- What kind of experience was required for this job? •
- How many hours do you work in a typical week? •
- What is the salary range for different levels in their field?
- What do you like best about your job?
What are the dangers of shadow work?
Risks of doing Shadow Work
You may have to face traumas or difficult past experiences, which can be tough to handle. If you’re not careful, shadow work can leave you feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and even traumatized. It’s crucial to approach shadow work cautiously and go at your own pace.