- Use manifestation journal prompts. Manifest prompts challenge you to think about your future and how you hope to achieve it.
- Write positive affirmations.
- Make a list of your goals.
- Write what you’re grateful for.
What is manifest journaling?
A manifestation journal is a book with blank pages that invites you to write down your dreams, goals, and desires. It’s a manifestation technique, like the law of attraction, that can help you stay focused and motivated even if it doesn’t actually “make” things happen.
How do I start manifesting?
How can I start manifesting?
- Make a vision board.
- Start journaling.
- Say positive affirmations.
- Try the pillow method.
- Go outside the box.
- Surround yourself with positivity.
- Practice the 369 manifestation method.
- Walk the walk.
How do you write manifest in notes?
- Write about what you want and why you want it. Instead of just writing down what you want, make sure to include the reason that you want it.
- Focus on the feeling.
- Repetition, repetition, repetition.
- Use a structured journal.
- Put it away.