How to get intrinsically motivated to lose weight
- Set realistic goals.
- Record your food intake and exercise.
- Engage in positive self-talk.
- Make a checklist or calendar.
- Keep a weight-loss journal.
- Do activities—and eat food—that you enjoy.
- Fight workout boredom.
- Find a weight-loss or workout buddy.
How do you lose weight with affirmations?
65 Affirmations for Weight Loss
- I don’t compare myself to others; I have my own journey.
- I enjoy spending time in nature.
- My energy levels increase every time I inhale.
- The food I choose to eat nourishes my body.
- I don’t eat impulsively.
- The number on the scale doesn’t define who I am.
- I eat slowly to give my body time.
What are the 9 affirmations?
9 Positive Affirmations That Can Change Your Life
- “I have the power to create the life I desire.”
- “Today is filled with possibility.”
- “I love myself the way I am.”
- “I am strong enough to overcome challenges.”
- “I do my best to accomplish my goals.”
- “I have strengths, abilities, and gifts.”
What are some deep affirmations to say?
50 Positive Affirmations That Will Change Your Life
- I’m allowed to take up space.
- My past is not a reflection of my future.
- I am strong enough to make my own decisions.
- I’m in control of how I react to others.
- I choose peace.
- I’m courageous and stand up for myself.
- I will succeed today.
- I deserve to feel joy.